Services and Facilities
Work, rest and play, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel has it covered. For online time, poolside play, working up a sweat, kid-sized fun and pampering bliss, our services and amenities tick all the boxes.
There’s nothing like a refreshing dip to awaken the senses! And with three different pool areas, all guests are happy holiday-makers.
Click to discover about our outdoor pools.
The ultimate haven for Club Guests, the world’s largest Sheraton Club Lounge will have you feeling right at home.
Discover our king of the Club features.
Get your balance back! Based on the elements of Feng Shui, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel’s Shine Spa tailors a personalized treatment to balance your energy.
Find out about Shina Spa treatments.
From toddlers to tweens, junior members of the family will feel like little VIPs from the moment they arrive.
Check out all the activities kids can enjoy!
Maintaining your regular fitness regime in Macao while traveling for work or leisure is a wonderful way to stay energized throughout your day, and sustain the healthy lifestyle you’ve built for yourself while at home. Sheraton Fitness is the ultimate tool to facilitate your health and fitness goals.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 1,432 verified guest reviews
84%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Stayed here for four nights to attend a conference. The pros were:
- very helpful and caring staff
- room (single king) was spacious, clean and comfortable. Also very well appointed with nice office chair, high quality coffee/ tea making facilities
- excellent room service
- connected to a luxury mall meaning extremely convenient for restaurants and shopping
- 10 mins drive from airport
- Appeared to have v good facilities for kids
- WiFi patchy (though free)
- shuttle service was hit and miss
- difficult to find healthy eating options (my biggest gripe as I have food intolerances)
- noisy at night due to casino
- quite a distance from the town and Macau traffic can be tough