Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
Estrada do Istmo. s/n, Cotai, Macau
Phone: (853) 2880 2000
4.1/5 (1060 reviews)
The Star of Cotai - Your ultimate destination at Macao
Explore Asia’s most thrilling destination from the Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, the largest hotel in Macao. Located at Sands Cotai Central in the center of the exciting Cotai Strip, we are just steps from premier shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Stay for 3, Pay for 2
Enjoy the third night free at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel. Simply stay 3 nights and the third night is on us! So go ahead, take one or more vacations.
- from HKD 992++ per night with free in-room Wi-Fi (included free night calculation)
Book This Offer
Valid stays from now until December 31, 2016 | Book by December 31, 2016
Stay 2 nights with Breakfast
Dive into an amazing holiday experience at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel and enjoy daily breakfast:
- Up to 30% savings for 2 nights stay
- Complimentary daily buffet breakfast for two
- Free in-room WI-FI
- Pre-paid from HKD 1,099++ per night
Book This Offer
Valid for bookings on or before December 31, 2016 | Stays through December 31, 2016.
Portuguese Poolside BBQ
Soak up spring with an authentic Portuguese barbecue dinner buffet at Sala poolside, featuring Portuguese-style tapas, a huge selection of traditional salads, cold and grilled seafood, grilled meats, and desserts.
【Portuguese Poolside BBQ】
Adults HKD/MOP488+ | Children HKD/MOP200+
Every Friday & Saturday, 6:00PM – 10:00PM
In-house guest & SPG Member enjoy 20% discount
Book This Offer
Available at Sala Poolside, Level 4
Junior Hotelier - Master Chef
Calling all enthusiastic young masterchefs! Unleash your culinary creativity with our Junior Hotelier program that’s all about yummy food and drinks!
Date: March 12, 2016 - June 26, 2016
Time: Saturdays & Sundays, 11:30am – 1:00pm (1 session per day)
Age: 4 - 12 years old
Level 4, Caspian Ballroom at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel
Registration counter opens from 9:00am – 1:00pm on event day
HKD/MOP250 per child
(With one accompanying adult and includes a MOP100 restaurant voucher)
HKD/MOP100 per extra adult
Junior Chef -
Pizza-making and smoothie-making
Get inspired and join the Junior Hotelier program now! Call +853 8113 0000 for inquiries.
A Wild “Feast”
【International Flavour Buffet】
Feast is a market-style, interactive all-day restaurant with a lively, fun and family-friendly atmosphere, showcasing a menu of international flavors. Children will also enjoy specially designed kids play corner while partners can relax and enjoy the feast.
- Breakfast Buffet: HKD/MOP 208+
- Lunch Buffet: HKD/MOP 238+
- Dinner Buffet: HKD/MOP 398+ (Sunday - Thursday)
- Dinner Buffet: HKD/MOP 438+ (Friday - Saturday)
- Children aged between 6 to 12 enjoy special rate:
- Breakfast Buffet: HKD/MOP 100+
- Lunch Buffet: HKD/MOP 100+
- Dinner Buffet: HKD/MOP 200+
- children aged 5 and below without being charged
With an abundance of jet fresh seafood for your picking pleasure, Feast is the go-to dining destination for every Friday and Saturday nights. Shucked live upon and to-order, sample seasonal oysters from Australia, USA and France – a highlight of the cold seafood starters. Meanwhile, succulent steamed Boston lobster and crab are the star attractions amongst the hot dishes. Hot and cold Asian creations are also on offer, complemented by with a diverse wine island set at the heart of the restaurant. Tiers of beverage package are available for choice, including well-paired wines and champagnes on the list for all-you-can-drink.
- HKD/MOP 438+ per adult
- HKD/MOP 200+ per child
- 2-hour free flow Sparkling & Rosé Wine Package: HKD/MOP198+ per person
- Available on every Friday and Saturday, from 6pm to 10:30pm
【Fat Tea - Afternoon Tea】
Macanese cuisine is a unique fusion of flavors originating from China, Portugal and the diverse Portuguese colonies. And there’s not much that’s more Macanese than Chá Gordo – a “big fat afternoon tea” – on a weekend! So gather family and friends for a huge spread of Macanese delicacies at Feast, where you can enjoy the spring sunshine, indoors or out. Enjoy a range of authentic snacks including Lacassa, Pãezinhos Recheados, Apabicos plus a seemingly endless choice of desserts from Macao, Portugal and the rest of the world!
- HKD/MOP 238+ per adult
- HKD/MOP 100+ per child
Available on every Saturday and Sunday, From 11:30am to 5pm
Book This Offer
Available daily | Feast, Level 1
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 1,060 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
confuse at the check-in counters
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Complimentary shuttles to and from ferry terminals and hotel
- SPG Category 4
- 4,001 well-appointed guestrooms and suites
- 1 Grand Ballroom and 6 Junior Ballrooms with meeting space spanning over 152,000 ft2
- 3 restaurants, 1 lobby lounge and poolside cafe
- 3 outdoor recreation decks with swimming pools
- Shine Spa for Sheraton
- Largest Sheraton Club in Sheraton Hotels
Uncover the extraordinary treasures of Macao. Situated on the western bank of the Pearl River Delta, just an hour’s ferry or a 15-minute helicopter ride from Hong Kong, this unique region combines a vibrant Portuguese heritage with colorful Chinese roots. Located at Sands Cotai Central in the center of the exciting Cotai Strip, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel is just steps from premier shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Flea Markets
- Macau International Fireworks Display Contest
- Rua do Cunha
- Sands Cotai Central
- Senado Square
- Sheraton Macao Hotel
- Shoppes Venetian
How To Get Here
Indulge yourself in one of our dining or bar venues
From a quick poolside bite to a lavish evening banquet with family and friends, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel has a range of food and beverage options to tantalize your taste buds and make every meal memorable.
Hours Of Operation
Rethink Meetings at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel
Meeting only the very highest expectations, the range of event spaces at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel is topped only by our suite of services and facilities, to ensure every occasion makes a lasting impression.
- Kashgar Grand Ballroom, offering a grand pillar-less space of 52,646 square ft/4,891m², with the option of dividing the floor space into 16 smaller breakout rooms
- 6 junior ballrooms with access to another 3 junior ballrooms at Sands Cotai Central, all of which are divisible
- 3 restaurants, 3 poolside cafés or lounges, 1 lobby lounge
- 3 outdoor pools with pool decks spanning 129,166 square ft/12,000m², ideal for parties Video system: Projectors, screens, plasma TV display and video distribution
- Themed Event Packages