Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
Estrada do Istmo. s/n, Cotai, Macau
Phone: (853) 2880 2000
4.1/5 20 reviews
The Star of Cotai - Your ultimate destination at Macao
Explore Asia’s most thrilling destination from the Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, the largest hotel in Macao. Located at Sands Cotai Central in the center of the exciting Cotai Strip, we are just steps from premier shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 20 verified guest reviews
84%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Before visiting sheraton, the staff email me and send shuttle bus time schedule kindly. Even though there were so many people waiting, I could check in and out very comfortablely with spg member's desk.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Complimentary shuttles to and from ferry terminals and hotel
- SPG Category 4
- 4,001 well-appointed guestrooms and suites
- 1 Grand Ballroom and 6 Junior Ballrooms with meeting space spanning over 152,000 ft2
- 3 restaurants, 1 lobby lounge and poolside cafe
- 3 outdoor recreation decks with swimming pools
- Shine Spa for Sheraton
- Largest Sheraton Club in Sheraton Hotels
Uncover the extraordinary treasures of Macao. Situated on the western bank of the Pearl River Delta, just an hour’s ferry or a 15-minute helicopter ride from Hong Kong, this unique region combines a vibrant Portuguese heritage with colorful Chinese roots. Located at Sands Cotai Central in the center of the exciting Cotai Strip, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel is just steps from premier shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Coloane Village
- Flea Markets
- Hac-Sa Reservoir Country Park
- Macau International Fireworks Display Contest
- Rua do Cunha
- Sands Cotai Central
- Senado Square
- Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
- Sheraton Macao Hotel
- Shoppes Venetian
- Taipa Waterfront
How To Get Here
Indulge yourself in one of our dining or bar venues
From a quick poolside bite to a lavish evening banquet with family and friends, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel has a range of food and beverage options to tantalize your taste buds and make every meal memorable.
Hours Of Operation
Rethink Meetings at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel
Meeting only the very highest expectations, the range of event spaces at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel is topped only by our suite of services and facilities, to ensure every occasion makes a lasting impression.
- Kashgar Grand Ballroom, offering a grand pillar-less space of 52,646 square ft/4,891m², with the option of dividing the floor space into 16 smaller breakout rooms
- 6 junior ballrooms with access to another 3 junior ballrooms at Sands Cotai Central, all of which are divisible
- 3 restaurants, 3 poolside cafés or lounges, 1 lobby lounge
- 3 outdoor pools with pool decks spanning 129,166 square ft/12,000m², ideal for parties Video system: Projectors, screens, plasma TV display and video distribution
- Themed Event Packages